Goodbye 2010 and Welcome 2011! New spirit, New hope! by shahrul hairy

Goodbye 2010!! will miss you!

Hey peeps! How are you? Hope in good condition. Last day in 2010, what have you done it? Lots of achievement you got or have some improvement in your life. For me, during the year 2010, many experiences joys and sorrows happen in my life. Let me list out, what I already have:-

1) Have good health, only occasionally take sick leave (psttt, not sick lah, just reason only! HAHA).

2) Have good family, i mean great family. My mom always support what i'm do it, my dad and my siblings. All great lah! Love you all.

3) Have good friends, office-mate, my boss and awesome community that i'm involve in or outside group. Big thanks for all that support me.

4) Have great client. My client still waiting the album (wedding) but will done in next week! Don't worry about that, am sure you will get your album. visit mine gallery HERE. Thanks

I think just 4 point but was include all.

WELCOME 2011!!

In 2011, have been prepared and re-structure planning for more success! What is it?

1) More productive! no matter as employee, part time student or my freelancer work. All must NEW and FRESH exchange!

2) Want collect the money as much as possible. For what? Not to but new car, but wanna go to Mekah (for umrah) Insyaallah. Also for my preparation build up again studio BUT with my partner.

3) Struggle for my business (photography). As you know, many freelancer nowaday. Not only photog, any field like make-up artist, catering etc. With good strategy, u will survive, Insyaallah.

Ok, that all. To the other, will keep in my "brain" only lah, HAHA! Thanks for read my mission for 2011! All the best, and good luck! =)

Share this:

1 comments:

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

HS:

Thanks bro! Happy New Year too.. =)