360 degree view at my house by shahrul hairy

Tell me, what you can describe about environment at your house? it is messy with rubbish, lack of car park or uncomfortable with traffic jammed? What ever problem u had, u should thanks to god because at least you have a house! =D

This my view at my house at Taman Bayu Perdana, Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia. In my area, lots of the society working at factory, so many buses to fetch up them to factory.

Here we goes to the pictures..

** This from in front of my house. 
You can see buses park everywhere!

** Another apartment in front to my house, 
Taman Bayu Emas i think..

** Lack of parking! arghhh..!! 
and also smelly from garbage disposal! yucckz..

** Developer need to painting again my house!
kinda "ugly" with yellow colour

See later guys! =D

Share this:

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

the watermark is not nice =/

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

Ken:

Owh! why ken? disturb your view for my photos aa?