Time for leisure with my siblings @ JayaJusco Klang by shahrul hairy

This entry according to [THIS] posting.thank you



Story about yesterday. For long time i not shop for any book or magazine specially photography magazine. So, i had brought my siblings for purchase some books as homework =)

Let my pictures story for you! =) Oh! my powershot Canon A550 bit damaged because when spot in close up, not very sharp, weee~ should i'm buy G11? =P


** Time out from home** 6.35 p.m (GMT+8.00)

** Owhh yeah! JayaJusco.. One of BIG shopping complex 
in Southeast Asia**

** Lot of shop here**

** My sister, Niena like to shop here**

During around for shop, i have seen good promotion from Nestle. I love drink Bliss Yogurt because help you to keep your intestine as well. 3 bottle just MYR 11.25 compare you buy 1 is MYR 6.00++, nice right? =D


** The Promoter**

** Love this!**


** I'm choose 3 flavor | Orange, Apple,Mixed Fruit | **

That's all for this time. See you next post..

Share this:

2 comments:

Your Humble Servant said...

Is it Midvalley Megamall? Hmmmm 3 big bottles for 11.5 bucks seems like a good value....

the best is still sky juice la haha

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

YHS:

Hello! =) no lah, this JayaJusco not Mid Valley =D.. sky juice ar? hoho ya the best "diet" i think.. LOL~