Relaxed with my family around Klang part #1 by shahrul hairy

Happy weekend all! =) today i had brought my family around Klang City. Not much to buy, just hanging out for relaxed time. Starting with go buy white yarn because my mum as a tailor just do it the "baju kurung"


What baju kurung? That its one clothes for ladies. More design can be choose but my mum only do the baju kurung =D. Example for baju kurung (picture)


picture credits: Google
**Ana Rafali: Malaysian singer/song writer**

Ok, done about my mum (little bit promotion i think..) so, if you desire to booking your "baju kurung" can email me your details at shahrollphoto[at]gmail.com will reply as soon as possible! =)

** At yarn shop (Apple House Enterprise) not clear? scroll down! 

** yeahh! this shop where my mum like to buy yarn..

**environment around the sewing equipment shop in Klang town**

** Bit cloudy today...



Sorry for quality. Just used my Nokia 3120 Classic only =D. Hope after this i get good mobile phone with higher resolution! kindly anyone give me a Blackberry Torch 9800?? =D

see you in next posting! later~..

Share this:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lama tak mai sini..thx for the comments hehe

SHAHRUL HAIRY DOT COM said...

POSH76:

hehehe.. this my new blog POSH! my prime blog www.shahrulhairy.com =D

thanks btw..